By ending your child’s battle with anxiety, their whole life can move quickly in a much more positive direction and change for the better. In the next few minutes, you’re going to learn how you can help your child feel more confident, secure in their own body and mind, and most of all, happy again by discovering how they can shatter the anxiety, nerves, and fear that may be holding them back.
Untreated anxiety can devastate the life of your child…
I’m a parent too, and I know there’s nothing worse than to see your child suffering with anxiety and feeling powerless to help them. Anxiety can rob your child of the life they deserve and were meant to have – one filled with joy, laughter, and fun. Left untreated, your child’s anxiety can lead to problems for them at school, with friends, with their self-esteem, and with their health. Said simply, it can steal their childhood.
Without help, children with anxiety often endure severe social problems, have poor school performance, physical illnesses, or depression. Their anxiety can continue to grow to the point where they seem to be constantly worried or fearful – not having fun like children should be having. Children who struggle with anxiety are much more prone to becoming anxious adults that may struggle their whole lives with fear. As a matter of fact, research has shown that up to 90% of adults with anxiety disorders battled anxiety as a child. Problem anxiety can also predispose your child to other mental health problems and dangerous behaviors such as cutting, drug and alcohol abuse, or even suicide.
The good news is that your child doesn’t have to suffer needlessly with anxiety any longer…
The Anxiety-Free Child Program is comprehensive, and includes tools specifically designed to help your child free themselves from anxiety and replace it with feelings of confidence, security, and comfort.
The Child Anxiety Relaxation and Imagery System (C.A.R.I.S.) was developed exclusively for use with the Anxiety-Free Child Program, and can be an invaluable tool to help reinforce what your child will be learning throughout the program by giving them the opportunity to “practice without pressure” the skills they’ll be learning with you through the program. You can ONLY get the acclaimed C.A.R.I.S. Audio as part of the complete Anxiety-Free Child Program, it’s not available ANYWHERE else!
Here’s what you can expect when you
start the program with your child…
I want to be crystal clear on something. This isn’t a program that you GIVE your child, it’s something that you’re going to DO WITH them. It will require involvement on your part, and through the process of helping your child, you may find your relationship with them benefiting in ways you never imagined possible.
The tools such as the C.A.R.I.S. Audio were developed for your child to use and easily understand, but much of the program was written for and to YOU so you can help your child. I’ll take you by the hand and explain what your child is experiencing and what you may need to do in your own life and well as theirs to begin the process of recovery. Every section of the program will end with a series of questions and exercises to do with your child, so you know exactly what steps to take and precisely when to take them, so all you need to do is follow the steps to success. Whether your child is five or fifteen, you’ll have a roadmap to positive change in your hands, and you can find your life and the life of your family changing for the better alongside your child.
Take a look at just a small sample of what you and your child can learn in the program:
- The super simple four-step technique that my experience has shown can bring even intense anxiety and even panic to a grinding halt.
- How your child can quickly clear their head of all the negative, anxious chatter they’re experiencing and get their confidence back.
- The role genetics plays in anxiety, and why it really doesn’t matter.
- Why I’m confident that just a few minutes a day can dramatically change how your child responds to anxiety and stress – for good.
- How to teach your child that the fear they feel is really NO BIG DEAL. When they learn how to stop focusing on it, they’ll take their first step toward getting rid of it.
- What I think you need to know about other disorders that may be effecting your child such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Night Terrors, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, and more.
- The five patterns of thinking that anxious children often have that need to be avoided at all costs to break the cycle of anxiety, fear, and worry.
- What you can learn about your child by watching them play – things they may NEVER tell you.
- How anxiety effects your child’s self-image and esteem, and how they can go from anxious and worried to unstoppable.
- Why one of the most important things you can do for your child is take time to care for and nurture YOURSELF.
- What you’re probably doing now that may actually be making your child’s anxiety WORSE.
- How I believe your child can seize quick control of their anxiety, so they know that even if they do get a little anxious, they can turn it off, just like turning off a faucet on a sink.
- Your child will learn EXACTLY what I believe can help them put a stop to their anxiety attacks, worries, and fears – and keep them gone. No magic, no New Age potions, no hypnosis or other “miracle cures” that we both know DON’T WORK.